- Legal definition of cosmetic and dermocosmetic products: Cosmetic product: prepared for application to different external parts of the human body such as epidermis, nails, hairs, hair, lips and external genital organs, teeth and oral mucosa, the only or main purpose is to clean these parts, give them odor, All preparations or substances that are to replace and / or correct and / or maintain body odors or keep them in good condition.
- Cosmetic products and supplements cannot be claimed to treat, help, cure, or prevent any disease.
- It cannot be claimed that cosmetic products act on the lower layers of the skin and permanently.
- The explanations stated on our site are based on information and documents such as product labels and brochures offered by manufacturers and importers.
- This information does not mean that the promised effects of the products will be realized or have no side effects.
Storm Lady Spring Perfume Deodorate 250ml
GlobalMart / Pre-sale Questions Order Through WhatApp